Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10th Jan

Today I went back to school. It was really tiring. Now some people are here at our house, so I can't write very much, but I can just manage to get through all the day.
I went to school in the morning for the first time in weeks. I went up to my classroom, and gave
in my homework. (as I came in, an avalanche of girls came to greet me!!!!!) I rang the bell, as usual, and then the work began. We had a mental math test, and then we did angles. After break, we had C.D.T, (computer, design, technology) where we were finishing off our slippers. After lunch, (speghetti bolonaise, and chocolate yoghurt) we had English, and then I.C.T (Information, Design, Technology) in which Mrs. Rowland was showing us evthe erything except what we didn't know, as usual. Once, she spent a whole lesson on how bad the internet was! We didn't even touch the computers!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the end of the day, I went to homework club, and finished off my homewor k.
Oh!!!!!!!! Amma's calling me for bed.

Nina

No comments: