Sunday, January 15, 2006

15th January

It's been a short weekend. I REALLY don't feel like going to school, because I'm sooooo tired. Maybe I should start from Friday.

Friday was a hectic one. In the morning, amma was sick, so she was quite unhappy, in the car. When we went to class, we had P.S.H.E (Personal, social, health education.) where I found out what job I was going to get. I am going to be doing the kitchens in school. You see, the year 6's do jobs in the morning. Then, I found out that the two classes were going to mix up to do maths! I was soooooo glad to find out I was in the higher group. I don't know if it's going to be good or not, but anyway, we'll see. Then we did maths, then English, lunch, R.E, and then swimming.
On Saturday, my tutor came. Then in the night we went to amma's friend's house. It was pretty late when we came back. Then on Sunday, we didn't go to church, but we read the Bible, at home. Then we all did some work, and now here I am, writing this.
I have to go now. More on another day.

Nina

No comments: